Returned Goods Policy
Team Technologies, Inc. will consider all justifiable requests for the return of merchandise. In general, returns will be governed by the limitations set forth below:
- Merchandise over 1 year from date of shipment is non-returnable.
- Merchandise less than 1 year old is subject to the following terms:
- 25% restocking fee if the merchandise can be put back into stock as received.
- Additional charges will be incurred for re-working product.
- Merchandise returned unusable/expired - no credit.
- Special products with a limited expiration date must be returned within 60 days after shipment from our plant to be eligible for any refund.
- Customers must obtain a return authorization number (RA) before returning any goods, otherwise goods will not be accepted.
- The company returning product is responsible for freight charges for returned merchandise. Team Technologies, Inc. will reject all returned goods if shipped on a collect basis.
- Team Technology is not responsible for any freight damaged products not under our assigned carrier.
- Obsolete products are final sale. No returns.
- Credit for return will be at original purchase price or at current prices, whichever is lower.
- If applicable, credit will be given once merchandise has been received by Team Technologies, Inc. and confirmed it meets the requirements listed above.
- Current customer contract language which is specific to returns will supersede the above general provisions.